- Steps from Uptown’s “Restaurant Row”
- Near City Park, Denver’s largest greenspace, along with the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, the Denver Zoo, and more
- Easy walk to Downtown, Cap Hill, and RiNo
- Community engagement and open-air courtyard built for entertaining!
- Denver Business Journal ranks Uptown as the “Hottest Place to Live for Millennials”
- City Park golf course only 4 minutes away
- Low maintenance living with lock and leave capability
- Custom created floor-to-ceiling cabinetry
- “Hide-a-Table” included for optimal use of space
- New build – tired of spending your weekends taking care of a honey-do list? Enjoy lock-and-leave capabilities instead
- Generous closets and gift-card for organizing personally after closing
- Additional storage space available for purchase
CAP Management will manage The Nightingale HOA. The fee will include insurance, exterior maintenance including roof, trash removal, sewer/maintenance of the sewer line, water, and most upkeep of the courtyard, common hallways, entryway, and parking area.