- Steps from Uptown’s “Restaurant Row”
- Near City Park, Denver’s largest greenspace, along with the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, the Denver Zoo, and more
- Easy walk to Downtown, Cap Hill, and RiNo
- Community engagement and open-air courtyard built for entertaining!
- Denver Business Journal ranks Uptown as the “Hottest Place to Live for Millennials”
- City Park golf course only 4 minutes away
- Low maintenance living with lock and leave capability
- Custom created floor-to-ceiling cabinetry
- “Hide-a-Table” included for optimal use of space
- New build – tired of spending your weekends taking care of a honey-do list? Enjoy lock-and-leave capabilities instead
- Generous closets and gift-card for organizing personally after closing
- Additional storage space available for purchase
CAP Management will manage The Nightingale HOA. The fee will include insurance, exterior maintenance including roof, trash removal, sewer/maintenance of the sewer line, water, and most upkeep of the courtyard, common hallways, entryway, and parking area.
All dimensions and specifications (including square footages) are approximate and provided for comparison purposes only. Actual areas may be smaller. Maps, site plans, floor plans, drawings and elevations are artist renderings and are for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as representations, express or implied, of the project. Product availability, prices, floorplans, elevations, and specification levels, including square footages, are subject to change without notice or obligation. The sale of any or all homes may be changed or withdrawn at any time.