BACK TO highland development company
- Options for going out: Tennyson Street, Old Town Arvada, Old Town Westminster, and West Highlands
- Outdoor activities – biking, running, walking, and golf
- Adventure playground with unique play options that blend seamlessly into the natural terrain
- Community engagement – be around people who like doing the same things you like doing!
- Picnic tables, trails, and walks, community garden
- Willis Case golf course only 6 minutes away
LOCATION CLOSE TO NATURE
- Minutes to 80-acre Clear Creek Valley Park
- Quick access to your mountain adventures, only 3 right turns to I-70 access
- 6 lakes within a 2-mile radius
- Step outside to mountain views – watch the sunset or full moon right from your porch
- Low maintenance living with lock and leave capability
- All suited with a garage for your gear
- New build – tired of spending your weekends taking care of a honey-do list?
- Unincorporated Adams County taxes at 3.8% vs. Denver County taxes at 8%
- Easy access to public transportation with 3 RTD stations within one mile of your house
- Near major highways and large thoroughfares. I-76, I-70, I-25, and the Boulder turnpike, but buffered from road noise
- Hop on your bike and get from your house to downtown Denver on the trail
All dimensions and specifications (including square footages) are approximate and provided for comparison purposes only. Actual areas may be smaller. Maps, site plans, floor plans, drawings and elevations are artist renderings and are for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as representations, express or implied, of the project. Product availability, prices, floorplans, elevations, and specification levels, including square footages, are subject to change without notice or obligation. The sale of any or all homes may be changed or withdrawn at any time.